50% of UK businesses are worried about their cashflow? There is a better way
Supercharge Your Cashflow 2020
Only 50% of UK businesses had a positive cashflow in September 2019. That means that half of UK businesses were managing with overdrafts, loans and other finance to manage their businesses.
There is a better way. Surely we run our own businesses to improve our lives, not make them harder?
We know that worrying about your business, and where your cash is going can affect your mental health, so our mission is to ease this pain.
And there is a better way, which is why we are running Supercharge Your Cashflow 2020 on 27 February 2020.
We want you to leave our event feeling positive and confident about your cash, your business and your future, and armed with key ways to take control of your cashflow, and make your cash work harder for you!
We’re also working with Herefordshire MIND as our chosen charity this year, so 10% of ticket sales will be donated to them.
What you’ll learn at Supercharge Your Cashflow:
- What the difference is between profit and cash
- How the right marketing will improve your cash
- Top tips on how to improve cash flowing into your business, and getting paid quicker
- How to monitor and manage your upcoming cashflow
- How to forecast ahead and spot any danger signs
- What to do if you spot gaps in your cash flow
- How to access funding
- How to manage employee expenses and payments out of your business
Who you’ll hear from:
Chris Tipping MD of The DM Lab will share his knowledge on the eight marketing to boost sales and cash.
You’ll hear from the best Digital Apps to help you on your journey to a positive cashflow. These include apps to automate your credit control, to take control of payments, and to monitor and manage your cashflow.
We also have local business owners speaking about their own experiences, including clients we’ve helped to improve.
Because we understand that worry about your business can affect your relationships, anxiety and mental health, we have a health and wellbeing corner with the right experts for you to talk to.
What you’ll leave armed with:
- Specific changes you can make in your business to get your cash in quicker
- Better processes to manage and monitor your cashflow
- How to spot problems in your future cashflow
- Key ways to improve your cashflow
- Ideas on how to access funding
- Feeling more in control
- The potential for a better night’s sleep!
Digital Apps you’ll get to speak to:
To manage cash flowing into your business:
- GoCardless to automate payment collection
- iZettle to get paid quicker
- Chaser to chase unpaid invoices
To monitor, manage and look forwards:
- Xero, beautiful accounting software, to keep your data up to date, so that you can monitor and manage your cash better
- Float and Spotlight to accurately manage your cash balance and pinpoint when you might need extra help
To manage your banking, your funding and finances
- Starling Bank for the best online banking experience
- Capitalise and IWOCA to assist and support you with funding applications
To take control of spending and payments out of your business
- Xero Pay to make payments from within Xero
- Soldo to manage costs and employee spending
- Tripcatcher to manage your mileage claims
Refreshments and lunch will be provided, so let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
We look forward to seeing you! Book now as our events always sell out fast!
See you there!
Kinder Pocock are an approachable cloud-savvy firm of accountants based in Herefordshire but supporting busi