How do I get paid quicker and save time?
Around 50,000 small businesses fail each year, and over £225 billion is owed to UK small businesses in late payments.
One of the main reasons for businesses failing is a lack of cash. This can be very frustrating when your customers owe you, and you can’t get the cash off them!
In fact, it can be massively stressful, and can affect your physical and mental wellbeing. How many times have you tossed and turned at night wondering how you’re going to pay your bills?
It takes time and energy to chase the money that is owed to you, and this is made even more difficult when it’s also you nurturing your relationship with your customers.
So how can we help?
You deserve to be paid for the work that you do, and it is our mission to make sure that you are!
Our new virtual credit control (VCC) service takes one of the biggest stress inducers away from you as a small business owner.
We will chase your unpaid invoices on your behalf, ensuring you get paid on time, using our amazing software partner Chaser.
We know how incredibly important it is to have good relationships with your customers and clients, so all our chasing looks and feels like it has come from you.
Just by putting simple practices in place, we have made a huge difference to some of our clients. We’ve given one of our clients a day a week back as he doesn’t have to spend this time chasing payments.
What is virtual credit control?
- We send personal, customised emails to your customers chasing for overdue invoice payments.
- We can send out reminders before payment is due, as well as after due dates.
- We also send thank you’s on your behalf when your customers pay.
- We can monitor these emails for you, and adjust them at any time.
- We can also follow up with phone calls as part of our top package.
What do you get out of it?
- A cash boost into your bank account.
- Control over the cashflow into your business.
- Hugely reduced overdue invoices.
- More free time.
- Less stress and sleepless nights.
- Customised email templates to send to your customers, that sound like you.
- Access to Chaser’s dashboard so that you can track and manage conversations with customers.
What do you have to do to get involved?
Our VCC service starts at £50pm plus VAT. If you are interested to hear how we can help you, please complete our online form, and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as we have reviewed it. If you have more questions before completing the form, please give Ros Kearney our Client Co Ordinator a call on 01432273400, or drop Ros an email.
We look forward to hearing from you, and giving you the cash boost you so deserve! In the meantime, have a read of Chaser’s blog post to find out how we helped local company Signs and Labels, reduce their overdue payments from £27000 to £5000 in just six weeks!
Kinder Pocock are an approachable cloud-savvy firm of accountants based in Herefordshire but supporting businesses on the move.
We specialise in Security/Technology, Design and Indie Hospitality businesses.
Contact Us to see how we can help