Come and work with us!
We are still growing and that means we need you! We have 2 roles available at Kinder Pocock at the moment, and will need more team members over the next 6 to 12 months, so keep checking our blogs!
Current roles available:
- Cloud bookkeeper and payroll manager
- Client manager/accounts senior
Who are we?
Kinder Pocock are 100% Digital Accountants and Advisors. We provide Award-winning client care, and we care for our team.
We’re known as pacesetters in the digital accounting world, and we’re always looking for new ways to provide the most efficient accounting and advisory service.
What do we offer?
A happy team is the most important thing for us at Kinder Pocock. You will get:
- Flexible/part time hours
- Lots of training and support
- A happy family environment
- Access to the cutting edge of digital accountancy
- Regular updates on the latest apps including Xero, Receipt Bank, Chaser and many more
- Your ideas listened to and implemented
- Huge opportunities to develop and grow
- Your own portfolio of clients to nurture and support
What you will bring with you:
For both roles
- A love of communicating with people
- High level knowledge and use of IT, such as G Suite, Windows, smart phones and tablets
- An eagerness to learn and progress
- A desire to challenge accepted processes and make a difference
- A curious mind
- Knowledge of what you do know, and what you don’t know!
- A love of being a part of a team, working together and on your own
- Fresh ideas
- Xero and Receipt Bank certification
For our cloud bookkeeper role:
- All of the above
- AAT level 3 or 4 or ICB certification
- Payroll and VAT experience
For our Client Manager/Accounts Senior role:
- All of the above
- Part qualified ACCA or CIMA
- 2 to 3 years in practice
- Working experience of FRS102A and FRS105
- In depth knowledge of UK tax, including VAT, PAYE, CGT, CT, IT
What do you need to do now?
Please complete the correct online form for the role you’re interested in:
- Cloud bookkeeper and payroll manager application form
- Client manager/accounts senior application form
You’ll be asked to upload a cover letter, and your CV. We are looking for someone who will make a difference to our team, and our clients, so tell us how you will do this.
*No agencies please!
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Kinder Pocock are an approachable cloud-savvy firm of accountants based in Herefordshire but supporting businesses on the move.
We specialise in Security/Technology, Design and Indie Hospitality businesses.
Contact Us to see how we can help