Kinder Pocock are looking for YOU!
Due to our continuing growth we are looking for Rockstar Team Players to join us!
Would you love to be a part of our awesome team?
We are 100% Xero, 100% Cloud, and pride ourselves on making a difference to clients, by challenging the norm using many online solutions.
Kinder Pocock’s Core Values are:
- Amazing client service
- Happy staff
- Great team work
- Does this sound like you?
What you need:
- A love of communicating
- An enthusiasm for learning new technologies
- A desire to challenge accepted processes and make a difference
- An inquisitive mind
- A love of being part of a team
- An awareness of what you know, and what you don’t know!
- A keenness to progress
- Working knowledge of Xero, Receipt Bank and G Suite desireable, but training will be given
- Xero Certification will win you brownie points
- Part or fully qualified ACCA / CIMA, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in practice
- In depth knowledge of accounting principles and law, VAT, business and personal taxes
What you’ll get from us:
- Flexible hours / Part time role
- Lots of support to grow your skills and experience
- A happy, relaxed working environment
- Part of a small close knit team, we work hard but have lots of fun
- Regular socials
- Exposure to cutting edge solutions
- We listen to and encourage your ideas
- Loads of contact with our amazing clients
What you’ll have responsibility for:
As Client Manager you will be at semi-senior accountant level, and will report directly to Sharon. Your responsibilities will include:
- Your own client portfolio
- Providing extraordinary client care and support
- Managing your own and the team’s targets and deadlines
- Reviewing junior staff’s compliance and bookkeeping work
- Business and personal tax computations
- Management and forecast reports
- Looking for new ways for us to constantly innovate and improve our clients’ experience
You will be working towards:
- Senior Client Manager role
- Providing advisory services to clients
- Preparing client budgets and forecasts
- Managing a team, including deadlines and targets
- Salary dependent on experience, and training will be given.
Interested? We are waiting for you!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, and what makes you our perfect bright spark! **No agencies please.
Kinder Pocock are an approachable cloud-savvy firm of accountants based in Herefordshire but supporting businesses on the move.
We specialise in Security, Design and Indie Hospitality businesses.
Contact Us to see how we can help